The Model LC-50™ offers the following features:
- Foodservice design with the ease and flexibility of a household unit.
- Disposer mounting included with unit. Mounting fits standard 3 1/2" - 4" sink opening.
- No welding required.
- Standard wall switch operates the disposer.
- Automatic reversing motor for longer life and trouble-free operation.
- Stainless steel grind chamber.
- Cast nickel chrome cutting element.
- Made in the USA
- Available with or without power cord
Model LC-50™ has a one year warranty from date of installation.
The warranty includes parts and labor, provided the service is performed by an InSinkErator® Factory Authorized Service Center.
This warranty does not apply if a failure is due to: faulty or improper electrical installation, faulty or improper plumbing installation, product abuse or misuse, accidental damage, grinding elements jammed by foreign objects, clogged drain lines, improperly sized unit (as specified by InSinkErator®).
ISO 9001 Certification
Since 1995, InSinkErator's quality system has been independently verified to meet the requirements of ISO 9001. The International Organization for Standardization, known as ISO, is a group which provides for the development of international standards. ISO 9001 specifies the basic requirements for a quality management system that an organization must fulfill to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products (which include services) that enhance customer satisfaction and meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. InSinkErator's certification to ISO 9001 includes the design, manufacture and sale of its products. Use the following link to find out more about the customer focused principles behind ISO 9001 and why InSinkErator has self-imposed its requirements, http://www.iso.org/iso/qmp.htm
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.