Evolution Series garbage disposals are the world’s most advanced food garbage disposals. From the powerful induction motors with cutting edge grind technologies to the top-of-the-line sound reducing technologies, the Evolution Supreme Stainless Steel Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal delivers exceptional performance where it matters most to you - the ideal choice for a wide range of kitchens, providing superior performance.
Out of Stock
- 1 HP Dura-Drive motor provides quiet operation and long life
- MultiGrind technology with three grind stages to quickly grind virtually any food waste
- SoundSeal technology delivers Ultra Quiet performance enabling you to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room
- 40 oz. grind chamber with stainless steel grind components
- Quick Lock sink mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
- Antimicrobial Quiet Collar sink baffle is easily removed for cleaning and helps inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria
- 7-years We Come to You In-Home Service Warranty covers repair or replacement by an authorized dealer
- Power cord is sold separately for installations where a power outlet is present, most installations are direct wired and do not use a power cord
- Assembled in USA with American Pride and available only at The Home Depot
|Product Depth (in.)||9.0|
|Product Height (in.)||13.0|
|Product Length (in.)||9.0|
|Product Width (in.)||9.0|
|Dishwasher drain connection||Yes|
|Disposer Feed||Continuous Feed|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)||4|
|Grind chamber capacity (oz.)||40|
|Grinding Speed (RPM)||1725|
|Kitchen Product Type||Disposal|
|Stainless steel grind chamber||Yes|
Installation Care and Use Manual
Reviews / Q&A
What are the difference between the Evolution Supreme SS and the Evolution Excel models?
Hi, this is Jerica from InSinkErator® Customer Service. The Evolution Supreme SS is an exclusive model of Home Depot while the Evolution Excel is available through most home improvement centers, plumbing supply houses and online stores. These disposers mostly have the same features such as unit dimensions and warranty length. Evolution Excel has additional features of Auto-Reverse Grind System® and Jam-Sensor Circuit. For more information about these disposers, we can provide you specification sheets for your reference. For any document requests, you may send an email with your complete contact information to [email protected] Someone will get back to you immediately. Thank you.
Date published: 2017-05-09
Motor is humming after jam was cleared with jam buster wrench and button reset. Is my motor bad?
Hi, this is Jerica from InSinkErator® Customer Service. If your disposer still hums after trying to unjam it using a wrench, the issue could be internal. To provide appropriate warranty assistance, kindly send an email to [email protected] with your complete contact information. Someone will get in touch with your immediately. Thank you.
Date published: 2017-04-21