Instant Warm Handwashing provides warm water on demand. The system is designed to promote the use of hand washing and hygiene in locations where employees need to wash their hands consistently and effectively.
- System heats and mixes hot water from tank with incoming cold water to deliver warm water on demand*
- Output temperature can be adjusted to provide adequate warmth, regardless of incoming water temperature variances
- Requires only cold water supply line
- 2/3 gallon (2.5L) stainless steel construction tank dispenses up to 10.8 gallons per hour of warm water*
- Chrome plate faucet with easy-action lever with ceramic disc valve
- Easy to adjust temperature control on front of tank
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
*Output temperature depends on incoming water temperature and tank thermostat settings.
|WASH-1 – 115V AC/DC, 1300 Watts, 11.1 amps, CUL|
|InSinkErator Instant Warm Handwashing System with 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank and water capacity of at least 9 to 10 gallons per hour. Package includes faucet, optional baseplate, tank, and fittings. 115V AC/DC, 1300 watts, 11.1 amps.|
|*InSinkErator® may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications of products at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.|
Installation Care and Use Manual