Introducing a tribute to traditional kitchen flair. Iris™ Instant Hot Water Dispenser combines convenience and a timeless aesthetic that’s perfectly sculpted for the discerning homeowner. Sculpted design pairs well with faucets that feature classic design lines and finishes.
Out of Stock
The InSinkErator® Iris Series can be purchased at your local plumbing professional. Find Locally
- Dispenses near-boiling, filtered water
- Efficient and time saving
- Single-hole installation
- Spout swivels 360-degrees for convenience
- Flexible connectors for easy installation
- Constructed of high quality, low lead brass
- 40° turn ceramic disc valve
- 0.8 gallons per minute maximum flow rate at 60 psi
- For use with InSinkErator® hot water tank and filtration system (sold separately)
- Unit not for commercial/industrial use
- Finishes: Chrome, Satin Nickel, Classic Oil-Rubbed Bronze and Polished Nickel
- We Come To You® 5-Year In-Home Limited Warranty (Covers parts and labor)
|Supply Connection||3/8” Compression|
|Required Sink Hole Diameter||1-1/4” – 1-1/2” Standard Sink Hole|
|Required Supply Pressure||25–125 psi (172–862 kPA or 1.7–8.6 bar)|
|Backsplash Clearance||Minimum 2” required from sink hole center to backsplash|
|Counter Thickness||Maximum of 3”|
Reviews / Q&A
does it really take one minute to fill a one cup container?
Hi, this is Van from InSinkErator® Customer Service. Your hot water dispenser is designed to deliver water at one ounce per second. An easy way to check the flow rate is to dispense water into an 8oz mug and use a stopwatch to time how long it takes to fill. If the mug fills in 8-12 seconds, the flow rate is normal. If it takes longer than 12 seconds, you may have a reduced/slow flow. For more inquiries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us through [email protected] or call InSinkErator AnswerLine at 1 (800) 558-5700. Thank you.
Date published: 2018-03-15
Will this be offered in a hot and cold unit?
I am having a difficult time finding an acceptable faucet to fit your tanks due to the intentional proprietary nature of your fittings. Most that fit (your brand) are builder basic looking and am hoping this one, which seems to be a bit more on par with the style of my kitchen faucet is available in the hot/cold combo. Thank you.
Hi, this is Jerica from InSinkErator® Customer Service. Currently, the InSinkErator 2300 faucet is offered in a hot only or cool only models. There is no update yet if this faucet will be available in hot and cool model. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through [email protected] or call InSinkErator AnswerLine at 1 (800) 558-5700. Thank you.
Date published: 2017-10-28