Product Facts: Benefits & Performance
InSinkErator's under-counter filtration system enables consumers to forgo plastic water bottles and rely on tap water to be the primary source for drinking, cooking and preparing hot beverages. InSinkErator's two filter models allow consumers to obtain instant hot (200 degree) filtered water and filtered drinking water directly from the tap.
- The InSinkErator filtration system uses carbon-based cartridges, which absorb impurities as the water passes through to provide fresher tasting water.
- Up to 95 percent of inline water filtration systems that are installed in homes use carbon-based cartridges.
- The F-201 filter system reduces chlorine taste and odor and sediment.
- The F-601R filter also reduces toxic chemicals, heavy metals and dangerous parasites.
- These filtration systems, unlike reverse osmosis or distillation, allow water's fluoride and other natural minerals to pass through. These minerals are essential to good health and aid the body's absorption of water.
- The filters are included with the Series 1100 and Series 2200 instant hot water dispensers and may also be added to other water dispenser systems.