The Model SS-200™ offers the following features:
- GRIND CHAMBER - Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- MOUNTING - 3/4" rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
- MOTOR - 2 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- CUTTING ELEMENTS - Stationary and rotating shredding elements made fromcast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
- MAIN BEARINGS - Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shockabsorbing cushion.
- MOTOR SEALS - Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
- FINISH - All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
The Model SS-200™ has the following Specifications.
A FOODSERVICE DISPOSER PACKAGE INCLUDES:1 Mounting/Bowl Assembly, 1 Electrical Control, 1 Syphon Breaker, 1 Solenoid Valve, and 1 Flow Control Valve. The standard Flow Control Valve will be sent with the unit unless the optional valve is specified.
Installation Care and Use Manuals:
120/208-240 volts, single phase
208-240/460 volts, 3 phase
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
Model SS-200™ has a one year warranty from date of installation.
The warranty includes parts and labor, provided the service is performed by an InSinkErator® Factory Authorized Service Center.
This warranty does not apply if a failure is due to: faulty or improper electrical installation, faulty or improper plumbing installation, product abuse or misuse, accidental damage, grinding elements jammed by foreign objects, clogged drain lines, improperly sized unit (as specified by InSinkErator®).
ISO 9001 Certification
Since 1995, InSinkErator's quality system has been independently verified to meet the requirements of ISO 9001. The International Organization for Standardization, known as ISO, is a group which provides for the development of international standards. ISO 9001 specifies the basic requirements for a quality management system that an organization must fulfill to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products (which include services) that enhance customer satisfaction and meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. InSinkErator's certification to ISO 9001 includes the design, manufacture and sale of its products. Use the following link to find out more about the customer focused principles behind ISO 9001 and why InSinkErator has self-imposed its requirements, http://www.iso.org/iso/qmp.htm
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.