The Evolution Septic Assist® garbage disposal is specifically designed for homes with septic systems. The Bio-Charge injection technology automatically injects more than 300 million enzyme-producing micro-organisms into the InSinkErator Septic Assist each time it's operated.
Out of Stock
- SoundSeal® Technology delivers Quieter performance allowing you to hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room
- MultiGrind® Technology delivers two stages of grind and allows you to more efficiently grind difficult food items like bones
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- Features Bio-Charge® Injection Technology that utilizes a natural microorganism to help break down food waste
- Helps break down food waste (fats, grease, proteins and starches)
- Helps break down solid waste, including toilet paper
- Deodorizes to help control sink and drain odors
- Safe for drain fields, pipes and the environment
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- InSinkErator 4-Year We Come To You® In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock® Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
- Power cord not included
|Type of Feed||Continuous|
|On/Off Control||Wall Switch|
|Amp. (Avg. Load)||8.1|
|Lubrication||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings|
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)||25.5 lbs.|
|Unit Finish||Black Enamel/Gray|
|SoundSeal Technology||Anti-Vibration Mount® Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount™ Quiet Collar® Sink Baffle SoundLimiter™ Insulation|
|MultiGrind Technology||GrindShear Ring®|
|Grind Chamber Capacity||40 oz.|
|Motor Protection||Manual Reset Overload|
|Average Water Usage||Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day|
|Average Electrical Usage||3-4 KWH Per Year|
|Drain Connection||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)|
|Dishwasher Drain Connection||Yes|
Installation Care and Use Manual
Reviews / Q&A
Evolution Septic Assist is rated out of 5 by 336.
Rated 5 out of 5 by UGAdawg from This product is very quiet. The disposal is quiet and really handles whatever we throw at it.
Date published: 2018-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bill454 from Excellent product Excellent quality and ease of installation! I would highly recommend this disposal and buy again!
Date published: 2018-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Claudette7 from Love this product This product has great features and is safe for septic systems. Works fabulously!
Date published: 2017-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Susan777 from Easy Installation, Great Quality, Super Quiet Our last Insinkerator Evolution Septic Assist lasted 12 years. This one was an easy replacement. The mounting system has been improved for super quiet operation. We would definitely recommend and buy again.
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Francisco from Great product Just replaced an 11 yr insinkerator with the same product
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tony202 from The septic assist is not adding product when using the disposal The septic assist would be a great feature if it would work
Date published: 2017-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Claude from easy to install ,quiet, works fine I have nothing to add to the above. I bought it based on a recommendation from my son
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by DotnBill from So much more quiet than the previous one. We had the septic assist before and it seemed to wear out so we purchased a new one. This one os so much quieter than the old one and this one came with an improved flange and stopper. Much improved over the earlier model.
Date published: 2017-12-07
Do you have to purchase the flange seperately, or does it come with the unit?
No, you have to buy it separately!
Date published: 2017-03-11
Why does the Bio-Charge bottle keep falling out?
Make sure the bottle tip has been turned and it will pop up. Then it should click securely to the unit.
Date published: 2017-02-18
Does the product come with an initial bottle of the septic assist liquid?
Just had local Lowes install my new Insinkerator this week and tonight, when the disposal wouldn't work (the pneumatic tube from the sink button had disconnected) I discovered there was no bottle of septic liquid attached. Should the unit have come with one?
Date published: 2017-01-21
How often does the Septic Assist chemical need to be replace and is it readily available.
I change mine about once per year and order refills online.
Date published: 2017-03-25
friend has a brand new one of this model but didnt use it. Can I use it .. I don't have septic.
I don't have septic. I am on city but I need a new unit, would like to have that USA made Insinkerator .....Can I use this???
Sure you can but you don't need it. This unit has an enzyme tank that injects into the disposal to help septic systems. It is more expensive than a conventional unit.
Date published: 2017-02-11